We are your professional and trusted pest control company in Sydney with over 40 years combined building and pest removal experience, we have developed to be one of the leading pest organisations in Sydney. As a licensed pest control expert, we are able to provide the most comprehensive pest control service and property pest reports on the market. We are specialists in exterminating termites, cockroaches, spiders, rats, bed bugs, and many more.Consult the masters of pest control by calling (02) 8007 4666
We provide fast, simple and inexpensive pest removal. We offer both home pest control and commercial pest control all over Sydney. Our aim is not to burden you with difficult processes or having to return for multiple pest treatments. We aim to resolve your problem the first time and make your experience stress free. We provide flexible hours of appointment to suit your busy schedules.
Any kind of pest or termite removal requires a lot of time and effort and it is of great importance for the successful protection of your home. Protect your family from diseases and health problems that these pests bring to your household.
Why Choose Us?
Our professional team has been servicing Sydney and surrounding suburbs for years. So what have we learnt from servicing the Sydney area? If you live in Sydney, you will know the area has many homes built during these 1950s and 1960s. Keeping your home, business or commercial premises pest-free may not be as simple since in some cases, it may be caused by neighbouring buildings or homes that may be badly infested. At Masters Pest Control, we inspect your surrounding area and provide recommendations to stop pest infestation once and for all.
Hire us for Pest Control in Sydney
Contact us today and get a FREE outline of 5 things you can do today to help stop of pests such as bugs and rodents. We are licensed pest and building professionals and membersof the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association. Send us a message to request a free quote.
We’re located in Sydney!
Masters Pest Control Sydney is located at Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. You can contact us on (02) 8404 9494. Give us a call now to schedule an on-site assessment!
We have serviced many clients in the Sydney area. Here are some tips we can give property owners who are looking for a reliable pest control provider in Sydney:
- Look at reviews and recommendations from other satisfied customers. Most of our clients come from referrals from our previous customers. We do such a good work that a handful will regularly leave comments and reviews for us. We pride ourselves in ensuring professional, quality service.
- Check if they use pet and child friendly methods. Different pest control solutions are used to fight different cockroaches, rats, spiders, ants, termites & more. We assure you that our solutions are child and pet friendly. In addition, we ensure that there is no residual affect that may cause any negative effect to your fauna and flora.
- Review the terms & conditions and look for any guarantee. We have an unique solution that removes the need for a follow-up pest treatment. Take note that any follow-up treatments can be costly.
Useful pest control tips to prevent pest infestations in your Sydney property
- Remove extra moisture that may become a breeding ground for pests.
- Check if you have any leaking pipes and get them fixed.
- Fix drainage around your property to ensure water diverts away from the property and does not enter the sub-floor.
- Another option is to increase the flow of air going to the sub-floor, putting additional vent. Air that passes beneath the property is a great way to dry the sub-floor.
- If you have good passive vents and still have a wet and damp sub-floor, you can install a motorised sub-floor ventilation system. We have done several building ventilation works and they work incredibly well to prevent termites.
- Other things that can prevent pest infestation is by ensuring you have no plants, large trees leaning towards the perimeter of your home.
- Don’t leave wood and old branches on the ground. Remember termites use moist wood as breeding ground. Keeping your yard clean will help reduce the chances of termites and spiders entering your property.