Commercial Pest Control for Businesses in Sydney
We'll beat any comparable quote! We guarantee that you’ll get the best value for your money.
Masters Pest Control Sydney offers a full range of pest management options tailored to suit the needs of any business. We conduct pest control for commercial properties, offices, warehouses, restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, schools, hospitals and more.
We aim to solve your pest control problem as quickly as possible whilst minimising disruption to your business operations. Our integrated commercial pest treatment solution will help you remove rats, termites, cockroaches and other pests from your commercial space. Our mission is to protect your business from any unwanted pests.
Our commercial pest control involves the following:
- Thorough pest inspection;
- A customised commercial pest treatment plan that adheres to strict standards;
- Full compliance and reporting;
- Pest removal with minimal impact on your daily business operations;
- Safe and environmentally-friendly pest control practices to avoid site contamination. (We offer a pest control solution that is safe around children and pets!)
Industrial and Commercial Pest Control
Protect your business from pests. We offer pest control for the following:
- Accommodation – hotels, motels, travel lodges
- Food industry – cafes, bakeries, restaurants
- Retail – department stores, shopping centres, supermarkets
- Entertainment – amusement parks, cinemas, theatres
- Education institutes – schools, childcare, training centres
- Healthcare – medical centres, hospitals
- Sports facilities – gyms, stadiums, sport clubs
- Storages – car parks, garages, warehouses
- Manufacturing – all kinds of factories, workshops
- Community – churches, parks, retirement homes
- Public services – emergency centres, government buildings, police stations
- Offices and commercial spaces
- Other - banks, airports
Consult us today about any pest infestations on your property. Chat, call or send us a message today!
Why should you book our pest exterminators?
It is important that all commercial pest exterminators have a complete pest removal license and are fully insured for building work. We are proud to be a trusted brand in the industry for having a comprehensive pest control license, inspection license and building license.
Commercial Pest Control Guide
Intergrated Pest Control Management (IPM)
With over 40 years of combined building and pest control experience, Masters Pest Control Sydney is fully equipped to help you get rid of common pests in your business premises. Let's start a regular pest management program for your business. We value long-term relationships with our clients!
The increasing trend of using plant protection chemicals, which pollute water sources and the living environment and the waste from agricultural production, is also a challenging problem for the environment. According to a report by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the International Water Management Institute, Agriculture accounts for 70% of total water consumption worldwide and is the single-largest contributor of nonpoint-source pollution to surface water and groundwater. This is a severe threat to human health and ecosystems, putting more pressure and challenges on protecting the environment.
IPM involves pest control techniques and measures that prevent the development of pests while protecting humans and the environment.
- Prevention - Prevention is the primary principle of any pest control program.
- Monitoring - This involves regular site inspections to analyse the infestation stages of pests at each site.
- Tactics Criteria - Under IPM, chemicals are the last resort. Pest specialists use the least harmful substances to reduce risk to humans and other creatures without pests.
- Record-keeping - This is essential to identify trends and patterns in pest control.
- Action Levels - An action level is the pest population that requires remedial action for human health or economic reasons.
- Evaluation - A regular evaluation program is essential to determine the success of the pest control programs.
Integrated pest management (IPM), also known as integrated pest control (IPC), is a broad-based approach that integrates practices for effective control of pests. IPM aims to suppress pest populations below the economic injury level (EIL). The UN's Food and Agriculture Organization defines IPM as the careful consideration of all available pest control techniques and subsequent integration of appropriate measures that discourage the development of pest populations. The use of pesticides and other interventions is set to economically justified levels and reduce or minimise risks to human health and the environment.
Fully Complaint and Certified Professional Pest Control Team
Avoiding unnecessary business losses
Commercial Pest Management Pest infestation can occur in any location, regardless if it is a commercial or industrial business. Pest infestation is one of the major problems encountered in any industry: food, hospitality, education, strata and real estate, government, retail, corporate offices, warehousing, and more. When there are pests close by, the daily business operations will be affected, causing loss of revenue, a drop in the number of customers, and possibly penalties or fines. To avoid any unnecessary business losses, you need to invest in commercial pest control.
Maintaining a healthy and clean environment for employees and customers.
One of the most important reasons businesses prefer to use commercial pest management services is maintaining a spotless and healthy business environment. It would be tough and unsafe to do any business activities where cockroaches or rats run around in a restaurant. Similarly, it would be hazardous and harmful if you operate a childcare facility and have pests that can harm children through bites or food contamination.
If you happen to spot any rats, cockroaches, flies or any other pests within the premises of your business establishment, it is advisable to act as soon as possible.
Adhering to government regulations
A few years ago, we had one client who operated a successful restaurant in Sydney and Parramatta. As part of the Food Standards Code, the client was required to provide adequate pest eradication documentation. During the course of 3 months, we provided regular pest inspections.
Negligence results in higher costs
A business owner was complacent and decided to leave a pest problem unattended. The infestation spread, causing over $100,000+ in damages to their food stock.
Keeping your business reputation intact
In the age of social media, where a bad customer experience can go viral and spread everywhere, it is advisable to apply preventive measures than wait for your business reputation to be damaged.