We all know that cockroaches is one of the most annoying pests. They can easily get to your food and damage your stuff. These cockroaches can also spread disease pathogens by infecting your home appliances, food and any surfaces in your house. This is why we need to get rid of cockroaches.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches:
- Trap cockroaches using baking soda and sugar.This is undoubtedly one of the most effective mixtures to reduce your chances of a cockroach invasion in your home. Reviews from any of those who have used this mixture to treat a cockroach invasion have said they noticed a quick decline in the amount of cockroaches in their own homes. For the mixture to be effective, it’s important for you to be able to figure out where the cockroaches normally gather and set your trap there.
- Use boric acid to kill cockroaches.This is another effective way that can be used e to prevent your home from being invaded by cockroaches. Boric acid has been found to be very effective and really easy to acquire. Whilst boric acid can be effective it is a form of poison. Therefore you must take caution when using this product. This product must be kept out of reach from children. When applying boric acid, you should place it on a wet place.
- Spray Fabric Softener.Another effective home remedy to get rid of those unwanted cockroaches is fabric softener. For this to work, you need to have distilled water and a spray bottle. This method requires you to spray fabric softener on and around cockroach prone areas. When confronted with a live cockroach you will spray the fabric softener. This is an innovative method to reduce the home cockroach invasion.
- Use Bay Leaves as Cockroach Repellant.Want to go all natural when dealing with a cockroach invasion? Then bay leaves are the answer. Bay leaves are known to be a repellent for cockroaches that acts naturally as cockroaches don’t like how they smell. Apart from that, bay leaves are not poisonous unlike boric acid. What this means is that you can place them anywhere you feel like without having to be worried about consequences.
- Prevent Cockroach Infestation with Lemon Peels.This is one other natural remedy that can be used to effectively prevent a home roach invasion. Lemon has been proven to have antipathogenic property which makes them effective at repelling cockroaches from your home.
DIY home remedies for getting rid of these pests usually don’t have lasting effect. It is still best to ask professional pest exterminators to get rid of cockroaches in your home. Cockroach treatments done by pest exterminators are more lethal and can prevent infestations from reoccurring in your home.
SEE ALSO: How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
Masters Pest Control Sydney can easily remove cockroaches from your home. We offer cockroach pest control services that are safe and environmentally friendly. Call the masters of pest control in Sydney for any enquiries.Contact (02) 8007 4666 to get rid of cockroaches
More About Cockroaches
Cockroaches are tropical and subtropical household pests that tend to thrive in dark, warm, and humid areas, like bathrooms and kitchens. Although they are useful in the outside world because of their ability to help break down organic wastes, cockroaches are mere pests inside houses. Since they live in dirty areas, they are dangerous for your health and well being.
Cockroaches can be carriers of various diseases that can be life threatening to humans. They also cause allergies and, overall, are very harmful for your family. Although getting rid of cockroaches may be a little bit hard, it will be worthwhile to ask for professional help. If you have problems getting rid of them yourself, you can always contact Masters Pest Control, which offers one-time treatment guarantee.
Safe Cockroach Pest Control
Although using chemicals can indeed get rid of cockroaches, remember that your goal is to protect your family’s health. If you think about it, using chemicals and over-the-counter sprays that are known to be toxic may not be the best option after all.
Masters Pest Control provides fast, simple, and cost-effective cockroach pest control solution for your residential or commercial property. We aim to resolve your problem the first time and make your experience stress-free. We can match any comparable cockroach pest control price quote for treatment on your premises.
Ask one of our team members to help you with your cockroach problem.
Natural Ways to Prevent Cockroaches
There are also some natural ways to get rid of any cockroaches roaming your house. One way is to always remember to seal any food items by keeping them in a container. Do not leave any food in the open, even on counter tops, because they will serve as a magnet for cockroaches. Another tip is to avoid leaving the sink overnight with dirty utensils. Cockroaches thrive in a moist or wet environment. Your sink will be one of their first targets.
Always remember to clean your home on a regular basis. Clutter is a very welcoming sight for cockroaches. Therefore, the best way to get rid of any cockroaches and ensure that they won’t infest your home is to ensure the cleanliness of your home.
Throw unnecessary things away. Clean your drawers and storage spaces. Get rid of old papers, newspapers, plastic shopping bags, envelopes and other unnecessary clutter. It’s best to get rid of clutter to avoid not only cockroaches, but also rats infestation.
If you see yourself suffering from cockroach infestation, contact our trusted team today. We are licensed pest exterminator and building professionals, who are members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association. Consult with us and we’ll gladly help you get rid of any pests.
Need More Help?
If you still have a hard time getting rid of cockroaches in your home or commercial business, call us for a free quote and consultation on how to get rid of cockroaches permanently. Leave the hard work to the professionals.
In case you have any problem with cockroach infestation, you can always call a professional pest controller. We do this everyday and know what treatments work best to kill cockroaches and stop pest infestations. By calling a professional, you will not only get rid of the pests fast, you’ll also ensure that you don’t see any unwanted pests such as rats, termites and bed bugs in the future. Our services include bug removal, vermin control and termite control Sydney wide.