Protecting Schools From Pest Infestations
Get the best pest control price in Sydney when you book our team! We can beat any comparable quote for school pest control services.
Do you need a professional to prevent pests from invading a school building? Masters Pest Control Sydney is a professional pest control service provider that is able to deal with all types of pests commonly found in school buildings.
Common pests such as termites, rodents, and cockroaches can affect any school and its surrounding areas. A pest infestation can result in health issues and property damages. It's important to keep any school pest-free to ensure the health and safety of the people working there and the children who study there.
Consult our pest control experts by calling (02) 8007 4666!
Integrated Pest Management For Schools
By following an integrated pest management approach instead of simply using harmful pesticides, we can get rid of any pest infestations in your school and make it safer for students and teachers.
Our pest exterminators will carry out a thorough inspection and determine how to stop pests from infesting the school grounds.
Removing sources of food, blocking openings and applying preventive measures are part of the integrated pest management program. Providing the right solution is the goal.
For any questions, you may send us a message through our contact form or call (02) 8007 4666.
Areas that need to be checked for possible pest infestations:
- Pests like dirty classrooms and can hide in desks and storage areas.
- These areas are often warm and moist with poor ventilation, especially the locker rooms, making it an excellent breeding ground for all kinds of pests.
- Food remnants and other clutter can easily accumulate.
- Pests like to be near food sources which makes cafeterias an excellent place for almost all types of pests.
- Dumpsters and trash bins
- It's important to regularly inspect these areas to keep pests away.
- School grounds
- Pests such as termites can build their nest underground. It's best to have a professional inspect the entire school grounds
Pest Control Preventive Measures for Schools and Universities
Schools can reduce the chances of a pest infestation by following these simple measures:
- Move dumpsters containing food farther away from the building.
- Seal all cracks.
- Restrict people from eating food outside of the cafeteria.
- Repair and remove all leaking pipes.
- Implement strict sanitation measures.
- Clean all gutters and redirect water flow away from school buildings.
- Educate students and employees about how their actions can affect pest control.
Get the latest news and updates from our team. Sign up to our mailing list and download a FREE pest control guide!