Protecting Schools From Pest Infestations
Various species of pests such as termites, rodents, cockroaches and other common pests can affect the school and its surrounding environment, as well as people and children who work and study there. These pests can result in health issues and property damage.
Masters Pest Control Sydney is a professional pest control service provider that is able to deal with all types of pests in your school quickly and efficiently. Sydney-wide pest controller. Warranty on all work!
Consult our pest control experts by calling 02 8007 4666.
Pest Infestations in the School Grounds
These pests can find their home in many different places in the school such as:
- Pests like dirty classrooms and their population will be the highest in untidy classroom areas such as desks and closets.
- These areas are often warm and moist with poor ventilation, especially in the locker rooms, making it an excellent breeding ground for all kinds of pests.
- Food remnants and other clutter can easily get accumulated in the lockers during the whole school year.
- Pests like to be near food sources which makes cafeterias an excellent nesting place for almost all types of pests.
- Dumpers and trash bins
- All waste bags are very vulnerable to pests and especially when they are located near the school.
- School grounds
- Landscapes and athletic fields that have been neglected attract all sorts of pests some of which can do serious damage and carry diseases.
Integrated Pest Management For Schools
By following an integrated pest management approach instead of simply using harmful pesticides, you can get rid of pest infestation in your school and make it safer for students and teachers.
Pest exterminators will carry out a thorough inspection and determine how to stop pests from infesting the school grounds. Removing sources of food, blocking openings and applying preventive measures are part of the integrated pest management program. Providing the right solution is the goal.
For any questions, you may send us a message through our contact form.
Schools can reduce the chances of a pest infestation by following these simple measures:
- Move dumpsters containing food farther away from the building.
- Seal all cracks.
- Restrict people from eating food outside of the cafeteria.
- Repair and remove all leaking pipes.
- Implement strict sanitation measures.
- Clean all gutters and redirect water flow away from school buildings.
- Educate students and employees about how their actions can affect pest control.
Masters Pest Control Syndey: Your Local Pest Controller
Going to school in a clean environment is essential. Masters Pest Control Sydney are the experts at Pest Control in the School - We provide eco-friendly pest control treatments. If you still struggle with pest issues or if you want a complete pest solution that protects your commercial properties from any harmful effects, call (02) 8007 4666.