Pest Control Sydney Survival
Here are some 10 Pest Control tips.
1. Do not keep any sources of water or food readily available for pests. Crumbs on floors, water, spilt drinks.
2. Do not leave the dishes in the sink overnight.
3. Remove unsealed food packaging from the cupboards.
4. Always put food in plastic containers, sealed tight.
5. Fitting door seals to the bottom of doors.
6. Having fly screens fitted to all windows.
7. Ensure equipment and stored items around the house are put away neatly. Reducing any harbourage areas.
8. Cleaning regularly
9. Empty bins regularly for food businesses
10. Fix or repair any possible entry areas for pests- holes in walls, cupboards and broken roof tiles.